Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Unexpected relaxation

Sail Date: August 11, 2008

I have been on 6 cruises but never on NCL. It was different than the rest. I truly had a relaxing time. Most cruises are so full of activity that you don't find time enough to rest.

Pros: Dining Out, Great Stirrup cay Private Beach

Cons: Small balcony room

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

the food was terrific, and waiters were helpful
My daughter had a great time. I loved he windows were the parent can keep an eye out for their kods at all times. I don't like that there are no activities while the ship is in port.
The ship is small, but the lounges where clean, the staterooms were extremely small than what I am used to
too small
The broadway show was not up to the standards I am used to
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I loved the warm clear water, the music, the privacy of the island
Don't Miss: snorkeling