Unexpected relaxation

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 11, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I have been on 6 cruises but never on NCL. It was different than the rest. I truly had a relaxing time. Most cruises are so full of activity that you don't find time enough to rest.

the food was terrific, and waiters were helpful

The broadway show was not up to the standards I am used to

My daughter had a great time. I loved he windows were the parent can keep an eye out for their kods at all times. I don't like that there are no activities while the ship is in port.

The ship is small, but the lounges where clean, the staterooms were extremely small than what I am used to

too small
I loved the warm clear water, the music, the privacy of the island
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: Dining Out, Great Stirrup cay Private Beach

Cons: Small balcony room

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!