Norwegian Sky (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was our first cruise and it was worth every penny we spent. The Norwegian SKY was a fabulous ship with excellent accomodations and activities. I have to say that the kids' program is second to none and the couselors are fabulous. My kids had the time of their lives (and we did too knowing they were having a blast)...They have already emailed their counselors because they miss them already AND they miss their new best friends they met. The cruise director was incredibly funny and entertaining! The freestyle crusing is the only way to go. No hassle no waits. The disembarkation was amazingly smooth and organized. Never a hassle, hardly a wait. The weather and the islands and the shore excursions were wonderful! I cannot wait to go on another cruise. I do recommend the patch for sea-sickness. I didn't know if I would get sick or not, but didn't want to take any chances and it worked out great! I now know why people love cruises so much and that Norwegian is one of the highest rated cruise lines in the fleet. Wonderful job and Thank you for the time of our lives!! We will never forget it!!