Norwegian Sea (RETIRED) Cruise Review

To begin with, embarkation was easy. Much easier than I remember on other ships I have been on. From the time I arrived at the port until I was actually on the ship was no more than 15 minutes total. The food was very good. I really like the freestyle concept -- it works very well. I very much liked the fact that I could eat when it suited me. This ship is a little older than some I have been on and could use some updating. However, the travel industry as a whole has been forced to cut back anywhere possible so I understand this. With package deals becoming so cheap I am sure that has a big impact on profit.I think the entertainment was some if the best I have ever seen. The Paramount group, which provides the shows, were excellent. All and all, this was a good experience and I look forward to doing it again.