Norwegian Sea (RETIRED) Cruise Review

We had a great time on the Norwegian Sea's Feb. 11, 2002, sailing. We have been on 15 cruises and this is one of the best lines - not quite as good as Royal Caribbean, but better than Carnival. The only major disappointment we had was that there were no lobster tails on the menu. The food was great, especially in LeBistro (worth the extra $10). The staff and crew were the friendliest of any cruise. The chocoholic buffet was wonderful. This was our 19th anniversary, along with my birthday and Valentine's Day, all in one week. They had a special Valentine's cake for dessert and put a red carnation in each room for each lady. My husband bought me a tanzanite ring on my birthday in Cozumel. Got a great price at Rachat and Romero. We rented a scooter in Key West from the Moped Hospital. It was fun. Entertainment included James Michael - comedian with skunks and Jean Ryan dancers. The Jean Ryan shows seemed to cater to the older audience - Broadway shows, etc. But they were good. James Michael was hilarious.It rained on the day at sea and we got a little bored, but it was a very relaxing trip.