Norwegian Sea (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I departed Miami for a three-day Bahamas cruise. The December 21st sailing was filled to capacity. The ship board entertainment was enjoyed as was the food. I found the crew to be well trained as well as gracious. For instance, after a favored shore excursion had sold out, the desk staff recommended a comparable one that I could book independently on shore. The entire cost of the cruise was less than a comparable hotel/air package. Be forewarned that parking at Dodge Island (the embarkation point) is at a premium. The parking attendants could only direct you to already filled parking areas. If you are driving, come early and avoid the hassle.