Norwegian Sea (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My cousin and I went on the Norwegian Sea and also wrote a review.She has cruised before but it was the first time I had ever been on a cruise. We booked two cruises on two different lines. The one on NCL's Norwegian Sea went to the Western Caribbean. My cousin got the coolest braids done in Cozumel by a guy named Salvador. Even in the Bahamas, they told her she would have had to pay over $200 there but in Mexico, it was so much less. I think she paid like $20! Okay, the ship. Getting on and off were easy. In fact, being able to stay in your stateroom after the trip was over for disembarkation until your luggage tag was called was a big relief. We didn't feel rushed. In fact, we never felt rushed or pushed at all on this ship. It seemed like all of the people who worked on the ship were truly interested in us having a relaxing experience. They had the best attitudes ever. It was like everything was for our pleasure, our enjoyment. One night at the comedy show, we had our bare (clean) feet in front of us on the same type of velvet chairs we were also sitting on. A lady came by and we thought she was going to ask us to take our bare feet off the chairs so we hurriedly did before she said anything as she approached us. She was all, "It is fine! Rest! Please, relax, enjoy yourselves! It's okay!" We just thought that was the greatest. We found people everywhere to be this way. Because the dining room is not on a two-seating schedule, we could sit there forever and truly enjoy all the courses being offered. We did not ever feel like we had to rush to do anything. They truly made us feel like we could do whatever the heck we wanted (within reason, I'm sure, but you get the idea), because it was truly our vacation and was to be enjoyed with peace and relaxation. We did not feel stifled in any way or restricted in our activities. It was glorious. To think that we got such phenomenal treatment and food for such a great value makes me happy. It would be my true continued pleasure and joy to book another cruise on this ship. The photography that was going on everywhere was surprisingly good. The best picture of me anyone has ever taken was after snorkeling on one of the shore excursions and also had some great shots on formal night. We spent a ton of money on photos because so many came out so spectacular and it was so worth it. Who ever gets the chance or has the time to go to a professional photographer? The photo people on the Norwegian Sea were great. I truly relaxed and enjoyed myself on this ship. You will feel like kings and queens on this ship, even if your hair is a mess and you're wearing something less than glamourous. They treat their guests with respect and honor and humor. They were so real to us, not stuffy, rigid, with lots of rules and regulations. It was just the best.