Norwegian Sea (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This cruise was free (except the losses in the casino) because my husband's company rewarded its employees for a year of hard work. My husband and I have cruised 3 times on Royal Carribbean's ships (Majesty,Sovereign, and Voyager of the Seas)and NCL is old,smelly,and basically lacks in customer service. We were assigned to a smoking room,which reeked of smoke! I became ill and guess what? No other rooms were available. The whole ship seemed to be filled with smoking rooms. People were encouraged to smoke. I mean they were lighting up in elevators! I really disliked the everything about the ship. I am used to clean and delicious buffets, friendly service, fun activities, a large workout facility, and an atmosphere that is overall inviting. I couldn't wait to visit Atlantis in Nassau just to get off this abmoninable ship!! We will stick to the best...RCCL!!