Norwegian Sea (RETIRED) Cruise Review

As an experienced cruiser I would like to make a few comments on our recent cruise on the Norweigan Sea.It's an older ship compared with alot out there, not a whole lot of glitz. The entire staff is extremely pleasant and ready to please. From the cruise staff to the cabin attendants all were extremely friendly. We had alot of bad weather so the cruise staff was really put to the test to keep the passengers busy.I do feel that the food on board could have been better. Most of the time the beef was tough and stringy.But all things considered you can't beat the price and I would certainly consider a cruise on NCL if the opportunity arises.