It was a wonderful trip from boarding to disembarking. Food staff was fantastic. Entertainment was also very very good. Loved the ports as well highly recommend this cruise.

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Pearl

16 Night Transatlantic Westbound (Rome To Miami)

Sail date: October 14, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 11104

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

It really was a wonderful vacation from comfort to food entertainment. The only complaint I have is smoking in casino. Other cruise lines I have been on have half smoking and other non smoking. It was difficult to play with all the smoke. So we could not spend much time in casino.

Embarkation

Fantastic took about half hour to get on.

Ship experiences

Main dining rooms were outstanding for breakfast as well as dinner.

Bowling was a complete surprise. Pool and hot tubs were fantastic. We also enjoyed some of the trivia games.

Shows were very good. Music and bands all around the ship gave you so many choices.

Did have any children with us.

Every person on this ship was so friendly and always asking if everything is okay. We spoke with one officer and got to know her. The next day in our cabin we received chocolate covered strawberries with card wishing us a pleasant vacation and how she enjoyed meeting us.

Loved the ship layout and all day long ship was being cleaned

Our cabin was perfect. The bed was so comfortable. Also was wonderful having a place to charge phone next to bed that was a surprise to us.

Ship tip

Just enjoy everything is wonderful on board.

Ports of call

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

I arrived days before cruise so I toured Rome Civitavecchia on our own before cruise.

Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy

Port was very nice took local bus and went around on our own.

Cannes, France

Took cruise tour was very nice went to Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo

Barcelona, Spain

I was booked for cruise tour but it was canceled due to demonstrations. So we went on regular bus hop on hop off which turned out to be fantastic and was a lot cheaper then cruise trip.

Cadiz (Seville), Spain

Loved Seville would go back anytime. The tour was a cruise tour and it was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Lisbon, Portugal

Another wonderful port so much to see. Used cruise tour and again was fantastic. Highly recommend

Ponta Delgada, Azores

I would fly here and spend time here. It was beautiful cruise tour was wonderful guides was fantastic. If I could rate it more then 5 stars I would.

Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda

It was rather cold so walked to beach had to pay 5 euro each to enter beach. Then would have to pay for chair was water was very cold. So we just went back to ship. We were not there long enough to visit much. So I saw nothing of Bermuda. Don’t think this port was planned out just not enough time.

Port Canaveral, Florida

I live near Port Canaveral so did your this port.

Miami, Florida

Port was good just rented a car and drove home.

Disembarkation

Great called our color at scheduled time luggage was right there no issues.