wonderful first cruise experience

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Norwegian Pearl

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 11, 2018

Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 10556

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

We enjoyed our cruise, We enjoyed meeting and talking with fellow passengers. The only thing we would change would be the length of our cruise. For us 8 days was to long.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Teppanyaki

great entertainment,service and food

Cagney's Steakhouse

excellent food and service

Our room stewardess was the best. Very pleasant, respectful and accommodating.

Ports of call

New Orleans, Louisiana

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Harvest Caye, Belize

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Disembarkation

Being our first cruise we decided to carry our luggage off the ship ourselves. Which was a mistake. By the time we got to the area where we were to present our birth certificates and ID we were exhausted. The lady directing us told me to get my luggage out of the path. I told her I was trying to. One of the straps of one of my bags had become tangled in the wheel of my roll around bag and would not move. She once again said ma'am you need to clear the path and once again I told her I was trying. At this point my husband stepped in and words were exchanged between them. Then lady then called security. By the time security came I had untangled the strap from my roll around and was able to proceed. (A little further down the hallway a lady suggested and assisted us in getting help with our luggage.)