Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Big Winner On The Slots !!!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2016

The Staff Was Amazing Food Ports Were Right On Point Had The Best Time Ever !!!!

Cant Wait To My Next Trip !!!!  The Rooms Were Clean The Food Had So Many choices To Pick From I Just Love The Freedom Of Eating  When I Wanted To The Shows Were Amazing And Cant Say Enough About The Staff  They Were Friendly Service Was Quick And The Slots At The Casio Were Not Hitting That Much But When They Warmed Up Money Was Flowing I Was one Of Those  Winners !!!

There Were Only 20 Kids On This Ship So Don't Know Much About There Programs