Wonderful Scenery

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

It was a very nice cruise, and Norwegian took good care of us.  The service was excellent and the food was excellent.

I felt there could have been more entertainment on the ship, also the ship was a little smaller than I hoped for but was still amazing.  Part of the problem however for me thinking the ship was small was that I had previously cruised on the Allure of the seas and that was a massive ship, and I think that all the cruise lines have smaller ships for Alaska so that they can get into the ports easier.

wished there had been more. The things that were happening were at times short. For instance a quick session of trivia with 20 questions that was done in under a half hour. Would have been more fun to expand it into a multi round trivia game with prizes.

What they had for shows were amazing, just felt there could have been more options.

The cabin was set up very well and always very clean. It was a little tight but to be expected. Our Stateroom attendant Ariel was amazing.