Food cleaness and quality is the problem`

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

The whole family hit stomach flu after coming back from the cruise. We landed on Sunday. Monday noon, my wife hit stomach flu and through up a lot. Tuesday morning, my youngest one hit it. Wed noon, my second son got it. Wed night, my oldest daughter starts stomach flu. And Thursday noon, I am down also.

It is the worst experience I ever got in life with cruise. It seems NCL needs to revisit their chefs. They seems not keeping clean. I see they fry food and reuse the pan for multiple people without clean. It is the worst.

I have been cruising with Carnival for multiple times (over 10 cruises) and never have this issue.

Cabin is good, but really old ...

Never go with Norwegian Pearl if you do not want to have stomach flu...