Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Pearl- First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

When you first arrive on the ship it is so huge! You walk around and get acquainted and start to understand the magnitude! Very amazing!

Pros: Kids program is elite! Freestyle dining is the way to go!

Cons: Shows were so short! Why do you charge for bowling?

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

The ship is very clean. All of the individuals appeared to take real pride in caring for the ship!
I am probably not the best one to rate the food. I am a vegetarian\, so there were options not really variations and choices.
I slept more on this ship than anywhere. I had an inside state room\, and it was cozy for my 2 children and I.
Very friendly everyone! Always willing to assist.
The broadway shows were AMAZING! I am really not a game show person so that was not amusing! I loved the band Roots Link! They were entertaining and fun. In the evening my kids would be in their program and I found it challenging to occupy my time with the entertainment on board. I did a lot of reading and sleeping. Even the karaoke bar had the oldest music\, nothing new! Very challenging to say the least.
AMAZING!! The staff is so kid-oriented. My kids loved this\, in fact they did not miss an evening.