Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Haven Experience

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I liked the overall size of the Pearl. Not too big and not too small. The pool is a bit small for the number of passengers in my opinion. On sea days there was not a seat left to be had anywhere on deck. Thank goodness we were part of the Haven group which allowed us into a private lounge area which is a bit more quiet. Also our room had it's own deck for me to enjoy so it was no big deal but for those who enjoy sunning\, my advice is grab a chair early. The selection of restaurants are great and the buffet was not excellent but very good for buffet food.

Pros: Loved being part of the Haven. If you can afford the extra fee it makes a huge difference

Cons: I did not care for all the upselling that occurs on the ship. Even the TV channels sell sell sell. It gets tiresome after a while.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

The buffet was very good for buffet food but the restaurants are excellent. Well worth the added fee.
We upgraded to a suite with 2 balconies\, living room\, dining room\, large bathroom. So what's to complain about. I could have stayed in my room the entire trip. I had all I needed right there plus privacy.
Our cabin steward Charlie was such a charmer. He gave us privacy but was there when you needed him and always with a smile. Our Butler Walter was always very accommodating to our every need. Unfortunately we had very few needs so we really did not need him as much but the few times we did he was fast and friendly.