Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

It is smoothly. A good itinerary.

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

This is the 3rd cruise with Norwegian out of my 6 cruise experience.

I received my credit card banks bill as following: Sep.22:NT$1502(US$50)\, Sep.23:NT$9013(US$300)\,Sep24:NT$3948(US$131.6)\, Sep.25:NT$360(US$12)\, Sep.25:NTS360(US$12)\, Sep.26:NT$360(US$12)\, Sep.27:NT$360(US$12)\, Sep.29:NT$21329(US$711)\, Sep.30:NT$1201(US$40)\, totally NT$38073.oo(US$1269.10) ..as I had received the statement at the Norwegian Pearl Onboard Credit Desk when I disembark September 29. The total is US$581.49

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!