Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A memorable cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

It was the first time that I took a 10 days cruise. It use to be 7 or 8 days. This one was different, because of the length, the many places I visited (5), the service received on board. they were very professional and courteous. I'll use Norwegian again for sure.

Too small,closet too small and the phone did not work properly
I visited the shops several time duringthose 10 days
Since 1974,I had dreamed of visiting Martinique
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
There was no downtown to go shopping.
St. John's, Antigua
I A lively place
Fort-De-France, Martinique
Peoples of Martinique were very friendly to us. I have to go back again and again
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Lot osf activities there. It is a lively place
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
My tird time there. I went all the way to downtown and the open market using the very interesting mean of transport

I ate at Indigo and Summer Palace both were fantastic