A memorable cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

It was the first time that I took a 10 days cruise. It use to be 7 or 8 days. This one was different, because of the length, the many places I visited (5), the service received on board. they were very professional and courteous. I'll use Norwegian again for sure.

I visited the shops several time duringthose 10 days

Too small,closet too small and the phone did not work properly

I ate at Indigo and Summer Palace both were fantastic

There was no downtown to go shopping.
I A lively place
Peoples of Martinique were very friendly to us. I have to go back again and again
Lot osf activities there. It is a lively place
My tird time there. I went all the way to downtown and the open market using the very interesting mean of transport