Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Family (young children)
Reviewed: 4 years ago
Review Summary1. All staffs were very humble and pleasing.
2. Garden Cafe Buffet was excellent.
3. Multiple omlette stations were available so less in line.
4. Multiple Paste making stations were available so less in line.
5. Custom ordering can be done.
6. Recreation staffs were very humble.
7. Kids program - Splash Academy were excellent.
8. Entertainment staffs were always entertaining the guests.
Port were excellent and was allowed very limited time. Otherwise, it is great.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Pros: Customer Service (always smily and receives guests) by all crews.
Cons: Dining Experience with limited menu. Didn't had a c.hance to try since Garden cafe Buffet was excellent