From the eyes of a first timer...

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Overall this was an amazing experience, to be able to travel to 4 different ports at this price was great. This was my first time on a cruise so I had many concerns. They made sure to send out a booklet and updates to make the entire process simple. Being able to eat pretty much whenever you wanted and not having to go at a certain time really freed up a lot of time and made my experience that much better. I would suggest staying in a balcony room to really enjoy your cruise to the fullest. There were tons of activites every day so you could always find something to do.

Constantly making sure we had everything that we needed.

Bed was a little tough to sleep on.

Pros: Relaxed environment, freestyle cruising, courtesy of staff

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!