Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

From the eyes of a first timer...

Sail Date: November 11, 2012

Overall this was an amazing experience, to be able to travel to 4 different ports at this price was great. This was my first time on a cruise so I had many concerns. They made sure to send out a booklet and updates to make the entire process simple. Being able to eat pretty much whenever you wanted and not having to go at a certain time really freed up a lot of time and made my experience that much better. I would suggest staying in a balcony room to really enjoy your cruise to the fullest. There were tons of activites every day so you could always find something to do.

Pros: Relaxed environment, freestyle cruising, courtesy of staff

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Bed was a little tough to sleep on.
Constantly making sure we had everything that we needed.