Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Hi Harold...

Sail Date: February 19, 2012

Hi Harold aka Mr. P,
I was on norwegian pearl last week 2/19-2/26 and you introduced yourself/spoke to myself and my roommate room 8056.
I wanted to let you know that the last night saturday 2/25 we had a waiter with last name of Comia; first name started with a Ullan (dont remember his first name). anyway, it was my friends birthday and he was very gracious and patient and provided a cake complimentary for my friends birthday.he even gave it to me to take back to the room. I think he went beyond the call of duty and wanted you to give him recognition. I thought that was so nice and wanted to tip him but had no cash on me.
Want to let you know so that you will know that he was a special waiter and deserves to be told so.
I was very pleased with the service in the INDIGO room. only had one bad meal, the prime rib was not what we were expecting to see and was not as good as prime rib we have here in the states.
smoking outside on decks was a real problem. there were too many people smoking in non-smoking places especially sundeck 14 where i hung out. also, it said quiet zone, but got quite rowdy especially after 2p

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

loved our night housekeeper, loved animals, he was always smiling
enjoyed friday nite sabbath service, spa, fitness