p
That wasboth I andmy partner#39;s...

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 03, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
p
That wasboth I andmy partner#39;s first cruise ever. In my preparation I included Motion Sickness pills, and of course my Nervousness, of being a Cruise first-timer in the Caribbean Island.

p
But, it ended to a very unforgettable, memorable, happy event in my life. The Norwegian Pearl has the best entertainment, food, its cleanliness and having the most friendly, respectful crew especially the Entertainment World. I went for a cruise, as I wanted to be away from my stressful work, so I was right I was distressed for 1 week. They have the best Fitness Center and all.
p
Now, am looking forward for my next cruise which is the Norwegian Epic this coming December.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!