Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a great get away

Sail Date: October 12, 2012

To me the ship was fine, I was only on it for 2 nights so I did not come up against anything negative. Had a great time and was able to relax, which is exactly what I wanted to do.

Pros: Only 2 nights away from my responsibiliies

Cons: coming home

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Foof was good\, too many alternative restaurant\, for extra charges. Had a hard time finding food after 9:00 pm
I loved the bathroom. I've never had sliding glass doors on the shower and on the separate toilet area. It was cool. Could have had better lighting in stateroom. I had a hard time putting on my makeup
Every one said hello to you and was smiling all the time \, especially in dining areas. washy washy. smiley smiley
Enjoyed the nightly entertainment and music around the ship.