Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An awesome cruise!!

Sail Date: September 09, 2012

Very clean. Staff made me feel at home. Very polite and willing to help in any way possible. Only complaint was that Jorge (cruise consultant) made me feel inferior and he was not very polite.

Pros: The wildlife we got to see and the hospitality of everyone

Cons: The push of jewelry

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

I wasn't expecting the food to be as good as it was!! The casual dining and buffet was great way to dine. The access to something to eat or drink all the time was great. Only wish that some of the food portiions were smaller so I could taste more of everything.
Was comfortably surprised.
One of the bar's did not serve coffee, but the bar tender and female working the bar offered to go and get me coffee. I had forgotten to tell the young lady that I wanted cream but she came back with cream and a caddy of sugar! That was great!
Wish there were more entertainment shows during sea time