Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Never again

Sail Date: September 16, 2012

Said it all in cons. Staff was friendly but that's about it. First night in Stardust theater, I ordered a glass of wine. The show started when my bill came and the waiter did not light up the bill for me to sign. I ended up writing in a tip, not knowing that a tip was included. Disliked the constant attempts to get people to spend money.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Cabins and public areas(fitness center) were not clean. Rug incabin was not vacuumed we'll. when I removed my luggage from under the bed it was covered in dust. Shelves in bathroom were dusty. Could not wait to leave the ship.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.

Not clean. There were times there wasn't even toilet paper in the public restrooms.
Food in dining rooms was boring
Not clean. No robes.
Loved the Stardust shows. Highlight of trip.