A good cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Overall the cruise experience was good. The ship was very nice and food choices and variety were excellent. My major gripe was with the only specialty restaurant that I tried. I had an on board credit that I used for Cagney's. ( a specialty steakhouse restaurant. The steak I ordered although cooked properly was very low quality meat. I had much better at the free restaurants. The half lobster tail that I got was again of poor quality (no flavor probably due to anti-bacterial treatment of the fish before freezing). Again the lobster that I had at the free restaurant (summer palace) was far superior. My main complaint is that I paid a premium charge of about $35.00 for this poor meal. If I ever take another cruse on NCL I will never try a specialty restaurant again. The experience was unacceptable.

Oveal good. I had a very bad meal at Cagney's specialty restaurant with a additional $35.00 charge.

Pros: Overall good food and accommodations

Cons: The one specialty restaurant that I tried

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!