Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A good cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Overall the cruise experience was good. The ship was very nice and food choices and variety were excellent. My major gripe was with the only specialty restaurant that I tried. I had an on board credit that I used for Cagney's. ( a specialty steakhouse restaurant. The steak I ordered although cooked properly was very low quality meat. I had much better at the free restaurants. The half lobster tail that I got was again of poor quality (no flavor probably due to anti-bacterial treatment of the fish before freezing). Again the lobster that I had at the free restaurant (summer palace) was far superior. My main complaint is that I paid a premium charge of about $35.00 for this poor meal. If I ever take another cruse on NCL I will never try a specialty restaurant again. The experience was unacceptable.

Pros: Overall good food and accommodations

Cons: The one specialty restaurant that I tried

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Oveal good. I had a very bad meal at Cagney's specialty restaurant with a additional $35.00 charge.