My first cruise - WOW!!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
For a first time cruiser I was pleasantly surprised by the size of our room (spacious), plenty of closet space, verenda (lovely to sit out and take in the scenery). At the ports, for the number of passengers, you could exit the ship with much ease. All staff, including Captain and his staff, the cruise director ((Julie) and her associates, the photo gallery (Romeo) and our cabin steward (Miguel) were available at all times. From start to finish, it was one of our best vacations.

Pros: My first cruise\, afraid of sickness on ship and it never happened. I never knew I was on a ship\, it was sooooo smooth.

Cons: It rained most of the cruise\, so it was difficult to obtain seating at the buffet\, so I really loved eating in the different dining rooms.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!