Fantastic cruise!!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
I thought that the ship was extremely clean & the ship's staff were all beyond friendly. This was my first cruise, and I had a wonderful experience. There were plenty of activities & options for eating.

My family ate at the Teppenyaki the one night\, and not only did we have a fun experience\, but the food was excellent.

My family watched the Oh What A Night Tribute Show\, and we enjoyed it very much!

Everyone was very friendly & helpful.

Even though the staterooms are tiny\, there was still enough room for me to share the room\, comfortably\, with my sister.

Pros: I really enjoyed the 'freestyle' cruising method. It worked out for my family perfectly.

Cons: I actually enjoyed every aspect of my cruise.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!