Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fantastic cruise!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

I thought that the ship was extremely clean & the ship's staff were all beyond friendly. This was my first cruise, and I had a wonderful experience. There were plenty of activities & options for eating.

Pros: I really enjoyed the 'freestyle' cruising method. It worked out for my family perfectly.

Cons: I actually enjoyed every aspect of my cruise.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

My family ate at the Teppenyaki the one night\, and not only did we have a fun experience\, but the food was excellent.
Even though the staterooms are tiny\, there was still enough room for me to share the room\, comfortably\, with my sister.
Everyone was very friendly & helpful.
My family watched the Oh What A Night Tribute Show\, and we enjoyed it very much!