Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska

Looking forward to next time!

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

I traveled from Vancouver, BC to Seattle for this Cruise. I had to stay overnight in Seattle before departing the next day. I stayed in the Executive Pacific Hotel right in downtown Seattle the ideal location with walking proximity to everything. Very close to the port.The size of the boat was perfect. I was very impressed by the overall service. Very friendly staff always ready to help when needed. Highly recommended! I really cant wait for my next cruise on the Pearl.

Pros: Service

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!