Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great scenic cruise!

Sail Date: May 27, 2012

Overall, it was a good cruise. I love the scenic view especially the Glacier Bay. I also like the Victoria's Butchart garden, although I don't think we had enough port time there. We are couple in our 30's with a toddler. I believe this cruise will definitely fit better with the older cruisers demographic.

Pros: The scenic view

Cons: Day at sea

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Good size, cleanliness and decor
The food quality in the main dining halls are good, however we did not try the pay-to-eat restaurants
We stayed at the 9th floor Aft interior cabin. It was small but comfortable.
They gave us an EXCELLENT service and treat us like royalty. One day, few of us were sea-sick. They not only offered us suggestion to eat green apple but they even went and cut few apples for us.
Since we brought our toddler, we didn't have too much free time to enjoy the shows. One show that I did watch was great.