Great Trip!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
I was impressed with the overall ship. I have been on nicer and newer RC ships but this one wasn't bad. I missed having a large middle area with shops but this ship was pretty easy to get around.

The food was great! I was impressed, even the buffet was surprisingly diverse and delicious. My biggest complaint is the inconsistency in portion and taste. I was with a large group and if someone got the Cesar salad one night, it would be huge and delicious and the next night it would be miniscule. That is disappointing sometimes but overall I wasn't let down.

Very friendly and fun

Cleaned often and well but we were on the lowest floor and they were so puny. We had an advertised 4 person room and it was hard with just 2 people in it.

Pros: Food, Entertainment and Friendly Service

Cons: High Prices

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!