Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise bad food

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

Room Type: Suite

My overall experience was good however some key areas were excellent. Starting with the service, it was friendly and on point. Really the only bad mark I would give would be the dining. Freestyle is very good but the service level wasn't up to par here nor was the quality of food. To really receive the total experience you have to go pay extra for one of the other ships dining areas for which I did. Free style was nice to not have a set time but I think that it allows the level of response and service to go down. I will say the staff in all areas were very friendly and they all did a fantastic job. If there was a change I would make it would be to do away with the other restaurants as your fine dining and or put some of the items on the main dining room menus.

Pros: The layout of the cruise was different from the last one and I liked the challenge of exploring the layout of the ship. I also liked the shows. I thought they were classy and eye catching. I additionally enjoyed the cleanliness and service from all the staff on the ship.

Cons: The food was sub par. Not what I remember from my last cruise with norweigen and the deck parties were somewhat off from the time before.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!