The best VACATION ever!!!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 22, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
This was our first cruise and we LOVED it! This was truly an amazing vacation and I would do it again tomorrow. Not having to cook or clean is the bomb. I love the freestyle cruising concept. I don't know if I could do a traditional cruise after experiencing freestyle. The staff was fun and absolutely incredible. They helped me to enjoy my vacation even more. There are so many different activities that yu should never be bored. One thing to remember is that you get out of it what you put in. The ports were great with the exception of Jamaica. The people there were very pushy and even scary. Grand Cayman was wonderful and I would move there tomorrow. We went on a Catamaran excursion in Cozumel, Mexico and had the best time. Overall, this vacation was just wonderful.

Pros: The friendly and serving staff

Cons: Special treatment of a certain group

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!