Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing time during Christmas

Sail Date: December 18, 2011

I really enjoyed all aspects of the ship, from the library to check out books to the activities/shows onboard. It was amazing to see how they really pay attention to every detail to make sure that excursions and embarking/disembarking are as painless as possible.

Pros: The food and level of service from the staff

Cons: The premium restauarants weren't worth the extra money

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Clean modern. The bathrooms were in top notch shape which is something I always look at. The beds/pillows were hit or miss but the housekeeping staff helped change this for the better.
The staff definitely went above and beyond to help us out.
The public areas were always clean.My only disappointment were the men's thermal baths in the spa. For the amount of money they make you pay to enter the spa, think twice because they didn't have someone permanently there to clean the lockers/baths. There were used robes and towels strewn across the area and the floors should be dried up more often..there were puddles and it was slippery. For that kind of price i expect an attendant to take care of this at ALL times. But except for this, overall the ship is extremely clean and well laid out, and that's why i give it the top rating.
Good stuff. My only complaint is the limited number of spots available for some make sure you always book super early.
The variety of food was outstanding...the service mostly good with very few minor glitches (be patient with the service at the 24 hours Blue Lagoon cafe) However I found the quality of the food to be better in the freestyle restaurants than the one premium one we visited - in our case Le Bistro- where we had to pay extra. Nonetheless my overall impression of the food was excellent.