I expect more from Norwegian Cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
This was our first time at Norwegian Pearl. Probably my least favorite on the ship it was food, it didn't taste good, fruits taste like they were s week old and really poor variety of food. I"m also disappointing about music in the night club, the dance floor was empty most of the time because of the music, they played old some kind of slow music you cannot even dance to.My favorite part of this cruise were shows, they were awesome and really entertaining. Also you can do a lot of things during the day and specially during the night. Employees everywhere were extremely nice and always smiling and always friendly. I don't think we will taking this cruise line again may be when we will be over 60.

Its was big, beautiful and clean ship.

We have window stateroom, the view was really beautiful, but they have really really small bathroom and room size was small.

Pros: Shows were great, people were nice.

Cons: Food was bad and drink was really expensive even for the cruise ship

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.