Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Skip Norweigan

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

We were so disappointed, the kids' crew was lousy, my kids begged us to get them out of there, all they did was watch movies on television, they didn't announce which night was lobster night, the desserts were terrible, the room did not hold 4 people and was not laid out as advertised, I had to sleep on a rollout cot for 7 days, the port shopping consultant was rude, she assumed we didn't have money, the entertainment was lousy, I've heard better singers at the local karaoke bar.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Food

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.

they didn't announce which night was lobster night, the desserts were terrible
Ketchikan, Alaska