Best cruise experience ever!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Our group sailed on the NCL Pearl and it was fabulous. The ship was beautiful and quite large (so large we didn't even get to explore it all)! Our mini suite balcony room was constantly clean and the service outstanding. Whenever I had a question or needed something, I had no trouble receiving what I needed rather promptly and with such amazing consideration. The suite was roomy for a cruise ship and decorated beautifully. It also had quite a bit of more storage than expected. I did not expect to enjoy the Freestyle dining and yet the manner that the whole experience was handled was perfect. The other dining choices such as the Sushi Bar were outstanding as well. However, that being said, the main dining rooms were equally wonderful. The quality and service were equal to any 4 star restaurant we've been. The evening entertainment was shockingly good. The comedy show with Rod Long and the Second City shows were a real treat, yet even the Sharkbait show (which I didn't think I'd enjoy) was incredible. For dancing there was the Bliss Lounge which provided many different types of music. All in all this is the best cruise experience we've ever had!

The food was outstanding with many choices. Dining times were convenient with the freestyle dining. All of the dining rooms had their own unique ambiance which were lovely.

We enjoyed the entertainment although we would have liked to have live music at the pool area until later in the early evening.

The team handling the needs of our stateroom not only kept our room immaculate, but also greeted us by name every time we left our cabin!

The ship was large yet meticulously clean.

We never expected the beds to be as comfortable as home.
I have previously visited the Dominican Repulbic but did not realize that Samana was on the other side from the beaches which is what interested our group the most. However, the private island excursion was enjoyable.
We took the ferry to St. John for the day and had an amazing journey. The beaches were beautiful and relaxing.
Don't Miss: Woody's

Pros: The dining and service were superb

Cons: There should have been live music at the pool unitl at least 6 PM

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!