Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A luxurious experience

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This ship felt very luxurious, from the decor to the spa amenities to the spaciousness. I loved the wood paneling in the hallways and the room...classy. For $99 I had a week's use of the spa which had individual hot tubs, steam/sauna rooms, cold water plunge pool, large hot tub, "Waterfull" group tub, warm chairs, and the best front-ship view anywhere (vista leaving Tortola with islands and sailboats was incredible). And they limit the amount of people that can purchase the week was never crowded and often I was the only one on the women's side.
The whole ship never felt crowded...perhaps due to lack of passengers...but I think the layout and options for eating are conducive to spreading out. The Great Outdoors casual dining area in the back of the ship was our choice for breakfast...uncrowded with great views of the day's port.
The fitness center was well-equipped with plenty of treadmills(we watched March Madness games on TV while walking away) and a beautiful view of the ocean.
I also really like the different seats they had in the lounges...beds and 2-person chaise lounges...great places to read in the daytime and socialize on at night.

Pros: The extensive spa and the classy ship decor

Cons: Live music options

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!