Very Disappointed

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
We traveled with 23 people in our party. This cruise line nickeled and dimed us to death. We were charged $12 per day for each person in our cabin. We were also charged $1.28 per drink for gratuity. The soda card was $50.31 and I typically had to go get my own sodas because the wait staff was not prompt unless I ordered an alcoholic beverage. There were only 4 restaurants that you could use without having to pay. All of the others had a fee. We had fun with the people on the cruise, but we didn't have fun monitoring the accounting daily to see what charges loomed on our account. I would not recommend using this cruise line.

Pros: The people I went on the cruise with

Cons: Being nickeled and dimed to death

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.