Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I was somewhat disappointed.

Sail Date: July 19, 2009

Room Type: Suite

I felt that the mini suites were very small. I also felt the dining experience was not as good as I've had on other ships. There were far too many specialty restaurants. The entertainment overall was good, but there was not enough to do during the day. I would not recommend this ship.

Pros: I enjoyed the excursions

Cons: the dining experience was not good

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.

Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
I enjoyed the whale watching. The people were very friendly.
Don't Miss: whale watching
Ketchikan, Alaska
we had a very good excursion looking at the Eagles and sea lions. Our captain was excellent.
Victoria, British Columbia
there was not enough time to do anything worthwhile particularly since we got into port in the evening