I was somewhat disappointed.

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Suite
I felt that the mini suites were very small. I also felt the dining experience was not as good as I've had on other ships. There were far too many specialty restaurants. The entertainment overall was good, but there was not enough to do during the day. I would not recommend this ship.
we had a very good excursion looking at the Eagles and sea lions. Our captain was excellent.
I enjoyed the whale watching. The people were very friendly.
Don't Miss: whale watching
there was not enough time to do anything worthwhile particularly since we got into port in the evening

Pros: I enjoyed the excursions

Cons: the dining experience was not good

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.