Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Cruise only Norwegian could produce.

Sail Date: January 25, 2009

The Norwegian Pearl, their largest, was very nice, and very clean. The employees were all very good. The food was very much to my liking, better than other lines we have been on. The only musical group that I really liked was the Hernandez Trio, however they never had them in a venue where one could dance very well. I really enjoyed the assembly that explained some operational aspects of the ship. I was very impressed with their environmental procedures.

Pros: The food, the humourous captain, the room stewards.,

Cons: While the Hernandez trio was very good, the other bands were not the best for dancing.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!