Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

As this was my first cruise, I have nothing with which to compare. However, the overall experience was outstanding. The cabin was comfortable and there was room for everything, even the zillions of unneeded items I brought with me. The food was exceptional and never-ending. The many choices for restaurants made dining fun. Ports were good. I loved Cozumel, Belize was fine, Roatan was a bit rough. The filth and poverty were a bit depressing. One of the outstanding aspects of this cruise was ease of disembarkation.

Pros: Oustanding accommodations, wonderful service, new ship

Cons: minimal stewart service, complicated boarding process, pounding noise occured between 11 and 2 each night to disturb sleep somewhat

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!