Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

The Alaskan X-perience

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

We recently cruised on the Norwegian Pearl. The ship was beatifully decorated. The area that most impressed me was the Reception area. It had a huge wall where they displayed videos/movies, etc. The most impressive was the way you were able to play the game Wii. That was phenominal, a big kids DREAM!

Pros: The atmospher of FREESTLYE.... You just felt at ease with this concept.

Cons: The variety of vegetarian meals.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Victoria, British Columbia
This was a nice tour, the problem is not enough time. We arrived at 6 pm and the stores closed at 9 pm. I really wanted to do the Botanical Gardens tour but not enough time if you wanted to shop.
Don't Miss: Downtown
Juneau, Alaska
I enjoyed this port. I most enjoyed the Mendinghall Glacier. I was disappointed when our helicopter tour of the glacier was cancelled becuase of the rain. We had a good salmon dinner at a restaurant near the ship.
Don't Miss: Mendinghall Glacier
Ketchikan, Alaska
This was my least favorite tour. It just had a bunch of shopping. It's a small mining town. I did not get a lot of history on this town. Maybe I missed something?
Don't Miss: ??
Skagway, Alaska
This was my best port! I enjoyed the history of this city. The tour to the Yukon Territory was phenominal. I would strongly suggest to take the bus tour over the White Pass Train. It's basically the same tour but, 3 times cheaper. What's nice about the bus tour is that you get to get out and take photo's. The White Pass Train tour is just a ride on the train and taking photo's along the way.
Don't Miss: Yukon Territory Bus Tour