Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean

Addicted to NCL

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

I won't cruise with anyone but NCL! My fiance and I just returned from a 9 day Caribbean cruise and had a blast. "Freestyle Cruising" is fantastic! There is a small "up-charge" for the gourmet restaraunts, but worth every penny and then some. The French restaraunt, LeBistro is fantastic! Best escargot and duck you'll find anywhere. I heard some passengers complain about the additional charge. If you're that cheap you don't need to be cruising anyway!
The staff was fantastic! I feel like we made several friends among the crew and look forward to seeing them again on our next cruise!
Go on-board with a fun and positive attitude! We had an absolute blast!
Try the "Mojito" at the casino bar!

Pros: The Gourmet restaraunts, food selection, the staff, sundecks and pool arae

Cons: Sorry that the cruise had to end!

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!