Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Potential for a great cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

The ship was beautiful with a lot of activities to keep you busy. We went during Spring Break week and although there were lots of college aged kids, they were for the most part all well behaved. We had an interior cabin in the aft of the ship (Room 9557), and although we had never had an interior room on previous cruises, I was pleasantly surprised. I kept getting lost on the ship until I asked someone which way was to the front of the ship and he told me to look at the carpet and follow the fish on the carpet swimming forward. The only bad thing about the interior cabin was that you could hear what sounded like a huge toilet flushing every five minutes or so. It was most likely the ship's flushing system pushing "stuff" to a holding tank.

Pros: Quality of food was outstanding, new ship with a lot to do

Cons: Quality customer service lacking.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!