a real good cruise
Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
Sail Date: December 14, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Balcony
Reviewed: 8 years ago
The ship was very clean. They took more precautions than any ship I have been on.
The freestyle is great and so is the food.
The crew were very friendly.
Excursions were great.
A couple ob bad points.
1. Thought it cost under ten bucks a day to park but after driving 12 hrs to get there found it was 20 bucks a day. I was sure that is not what it said but could be wrong??
2. Forget about any benifits for repeat travellers on the Norwegean line. Stand in long lines like everyone else. Discount book is only if you buy a lot then get 1 free. Think everyone gets that...
3. Seemed a little unorganized on initial boarding and leaving boat.
4. Room did not get made up til afternoon.
5. Entertainment was mediocre.
Ports of Call
Pros: the excursions
Cons: rise in parking price with out notification.