Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The first time expierence of cruise

Sail Date: December 09, 2007

We took the a five day Caribbian West cruise with Novigian Pearl from Dec 9 to 14. It was the first time we take a cruise and it was a wonderful experience.
The equipment and services were excellent. The food and activitie were well prepared. The room we stayed and restaurants are very clean. We like the variety of the food served. I acctually like everything during the cruise. We definitely will come back.

Pros: services

Cons: None

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

We participated in the Scuba diving. It was my first time experience of diving and it was very fun.
Don't Miss: I thing scuba diving is my choice.
Don't Miss: I thing scuba diving is my choice.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Due the wheather our Stingery City offshore excursion was done on lanf only.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Due the wheather our Stingery City offshore excursion was done on lanf only.