Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

NO WHINNING ALLOWED

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I took our Anniversary cruise on the Pearl. BEAUTIFUL SHIP! The International Staff was WONDERFUL!! No wonder they don't have an American staff, nothing would get done! Never had a problem getting reservations at any of the resturaunts, and we took our time and sleep late never had to call at 7am like some of the crazy fools, your on vacation R-E-L-A-X. Most of the complainers were the ppl paying $299 for an inside cabin on deck 4, Give me a break. One 400lb+ guy threw a fit because the Garden Cafe was closed off to prepare for the Chocolate Buffet, His exact words, "PPL GOTTA EAT AROUNT HERE!!" I almost burst out laughing, he looked like he NEVER missed a meal. Take my advice, don't do the walk off. and run off the ship at 7:30. Just set your bags out and let them take them. We slept in went upstairs and had a relaxing breakfast buffet outside on the back veranda. Went back to the room got our carry on and got off the ship around 10:30. Walk off no problem lines were non-exsistant, our luggage of together waiting for us down stairs. Easiest time in the world. Take a chill pill and get over it.

Pros: The Awesome Staff

Cons: Whinning People

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!