Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Big Disappointment

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Accomadations were not what was booked. I booked with NCL directly to insure everything would be as I requested. I booked 3 rooms and made it very clear that I wanted the large windows with unobstructed views. I was assured by my NCL agent that this is what I was getting. When we got to our rooms they were all portholes. I immedately called the front desk and was told the ship was sold out and we could not be moved. I then asked for compensation such as spa treatments and was told it was not possible. I guess NCL does not empower its employees to correct bad situations. At the end of the cruise I was delivered a letter telling me who to write to. I did that and after 3 weeks still have not heard back from NCL. Shame on you NCL!! As of right now I will not cruise NCL again unless I hear from them and there is some compensation. $9000 is a lot to spent for 3 portholes.

Pros: New ship. Looks real nice and clean.

Cons: Cover charges at the restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.