Second View of Alaska

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Very beautiful and such a wonderful crew. First time anyone ever ask me for my e-mail address( it was a young girl). The cruise director was great , food very good, great variety, evening intertainment was some of the best I've seen on a cruise. Good variety of resturants. We tried several. Even though it rained it did not dampen our spirits at all. The chocolate feast was terrific. someone must have told that I love chocolate. the chocolate models were great. appears I've used great and terrific too much but what can I say. It was all wonderful.

Pros: I guess the color schemes. Everything matched so beautifully. Loved it

Cons: Least I guess would be the seating situation in the Garden Cafe.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!