Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

An excellent cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

We sailed on the new NCL ship the Noregain Pearl and it was outrageous. I have gone on a few cruises, normally on Royal Caribbean ships and eventhough I think their cruise are wonderful I had never seen a ship like this. This has been the most spectacular ship I have seen. THe minute you get on board you feel like true royalty. The service was great, the food was good. Unfortunately we only went on a 1 day cruise and it really left you wanting more. I would definitely cruise onboard again.

Pros: The ship was outrageous, I felt like I was royalty

Cons: The casino. It felt like it was a children's play area.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!